So I have a few projects started and I’m slowly realizing that I’m very bad at keeping track of my progress and taking pictures as I go along. The perfectionist in me only wants to share things when I have them completely done, but for the sake of tutorial blogs and future knowledge I’m trying to get better at this! Here are two pictures of projects I am in the middle of. Very cute so far….
In the mean time I’ve been knitting and have a few questions I’d love for knitters to chime in on!
1) Do you consider it lace knitting if you only do lace stitches on the right side?
2) Do you prefer circular needles, and if so do you think I should start using them? As of now I only own strait ones and have never worked in the round.
3) Should I learn to cable? I’ve been putting it off and just need someone to inspire me I guess…
4) Is it bad to not use baby yarn when knitting for a toddler?
5) Is the correct term “knit” or “knitted” in the past tense?
I suppose I could just google these things or look them up on ravelry but I’d love a personal opinion!
Please feel free to add general knitting comments!